November 1, 2008

New work

I've been away from my blog for awhile. For those of you following my story, I finally found the right job for me. I've been giving it my all and have trying adjust to the commute I have to make to work every day. I don't know what it is about sitting on the subway and bus for an hour, but by the time I get home at night I feel very tired. I'm a pretty sad sack.

I look forward to my weekends when I try to get into something creative. I finally finished my Stump doll, Ume's Midnight Garden. I love the way she turned out.


I also worked on a few Christmas Elves based on a pattern by Alison Marano or Faewyck studios. They are adorable aren't they?

If you're interested in perhaps purchasing these dolls I have them listed in my Etsy store.
Until next time!

No comments:

Thread Painting Cat Portrait