August 5, 2009

Prince Charming

Here's the other doll I've been working on... Prince Charming.

He reminds me a little bit of Adam Lambert kind of handsome but a little androgynous. Also a little animae with the simple features and almond eyes.

He's looking a little disheveled here I should have straightened him up a little before taking the pictures. His cape is fallin off his shoulders and his pleated, ruffled shift is all askew.

Still working on hair, (this is the third time I've done the hair), base, cape and boots. Probably do some more work on his crown too.



4 comments:

Abi said...

Thanks for your help! ganna go look at your Etsy shop for more inspiration on the ole stand issue! I think I over stretched my capabilities with this project. Bit too ambitious maybe!
I can't figure why I've not come across your blog before... very odd. Oh well, now I can keep track of you! :O)

Abi said...

PS - he is a handsome chap! and you've captured his era brilliantly.

FairiesNest said...

I can really see the Adam resemblance! I love his disheveled look , kind of how we wish Prince Charming would look!

BumbleVee said...

I think he looks a bit like NIcholas Cage...

Thread Painting Cat Portrait