October 13, 2011

Needle Felted WIPs

My Needle Felting friend Jolene Klassen promised me more WIP pics of some of her work so I can show it off on my blog.

She writes:
"Christmas tree ornaments have been whirling around me for a while. Mittens!
Teddy Bears! Gingerbread cookies! Angels!
What's special about these ornaments, if there are toddlers in the house, needle felted ornaments can fall from the tree and they won't break! Of course they are not toys.

Franklin the Clown - Franklin is my tag for a few of my dolls until I get to
know them, ;) he may become Lippy Later



...and Murphy the Monkey, a wanna-be sock monkey."

I think Jolene's a fabulous needle felter. I wish she was a couple thousand miles closer so I can get her to show me how she does it in person! Thanks for sharing Jolene!

No comments:

Thread Painting Cat Portrait