June 5, 2008

Still on the job hunt

Boy it's been an interesting week. It's really a full time job looking for work. I've already listed with a half-dozen agencies and recruiters and have been on several interviews. I hate having to turn down a great fit when the money is not right. I've reassessed and manipulated my budget to try to make some of them fit but no such luck.

One of these days, sooner rather than later I hope, something will click. In the meantime I'm getting myself out there. If anyone knows of a company who might be looking for a great Executive Assistant/Marketing person please let me know. I might even post my resume on here so people might bump into me... lol

Dragon Girl is calling to be finished, and I'm itching to get to it. It will be good for me to do something creative and take my mind off my trouble for a little while. Watch for more progress soon.

For those of you who have sent me personal messages .. I thank you for your support! It's great to know I have people all over the world pulling for me!! Thanks for sending your positive vibes!! Keep it up!
Nancy

No comments:

Thread Painting Cat Portrait