October 10, 2009

Elvis is retaining water...

Well, It sure looks like it. He's got some fat ankles there!
I finished giving him his muscle by wrapping him with poly batting and am just about finished skinning him.

All the while I'm sticking pins and sewing him up he's singin': "Don't be cruel to a heart that's true..." and I'm singing back: "I don't want to sew another, Baby it's just you I'm thinking of." Quite funny... but then I guess you gotta be me...

His ankles are a little heavy I think he's retaining water. I'm debating going back in there with some upholstery thread and really giving them a tug, but then they'll be covered with pants and socks anyways and there's always the chance his skin might break and run so I'd better not. I think it'll just be our little secret. I did give him a nice sized package and tight little buns though to make up for it... grin.

2 comments:

Abi said...

LOL - he looks good to me!!!
If you have the time, I'd like to pass on another award called 'your blog is over the top' it's a long one, so I understand if you're too busy! :O)

Deena said...

Nancy, Elvis looks great...he'll be rockin' in no time!

Thread Painting Cat Portrait