March 8, 2020

Rebranding myself is a lot of work

Hi everyone, if you're a follower... wow! Thanks for hanging in with me. I've had a lot of life changes in the past few years since I've been here. I kind of lost my mojo there for a while, still creating a little but not exploring my creativity like I used to. Some recent changes on etsy have made me get my marketing plans on the road to change.
Over the past couple weeks, I've created a youtube channel, you can find a link over on the side. I also created my own website, updated my profiles on facebook, instagram, twitter. It's been crazy!
Website isn't quite live yet... I'll keep you posted on that.

I've been trying to learn how to shoot video tutorials and edit them... So very much to learn. This is going to take me a while...
Keep watching... oh and like and subscribe!

No comments:

Thread Painting Cat Portrait