August 1, 2008

WIP x 2

I've been really bad neglecting my blog like this... sorry, I have been busy working with the folks at etsy who are trying to get a dolls and miniatures team and category together. Blogging a little for them and creatings banners and avatars for the members.

I went to the cottage for a long weekend last weekend and this weekend am staying home to get something done around here. Not that here is such hard work, I live in an apartment so no lawn or garden to take care of. I don't even have to remember to put the garbage bins to the street on Monday morning. lol I just need to do laundry and dust and maybe clean my fridge... the only thing about buying fresh vegetables is remember to through said vegetables away every two weeks or so.... lol

I haven't forgotten my wip, she's still sitting here faceless. I think I'm afraid of wrecking her. I promise myself to "get 'er done" this weekend!

I did list a new puppet on etsy today though. He's a sweetie...
Meet Se' Emor. He is an other world Hand Puppet.

Often found staring off into the yonders of our world searching for his own, he has a limited vocabulary, filled with a lot of astonishment mostly. "Ah..... ssseeeee...."'s and such.

My puppets are all one of a kind made with fleece, felt, foam and other miscellanea....

Warm hand required for operation.

Have fun!

Thread Painting Cat Portrait