March 21, 2010

Ebay Auction Ends today on Reluctant Prince

My ebay auction for the Reluctant Prince ends today. The girls in my ADO (art dolls only) online group are currently running a promotion on ebay to get a little notice for our club.


What a wonderful group of people. I am happy to say I'm a member. We are doll artists from around the globe and all walks of life who challenge each other, learn from each other and have a whole lot of fun along the way. We're hoping to finally try to get together next year in New Orleans and I'm really looking forward to it.

Search ADO within the dolls and bears category to see some of what we have listed during this promotion.

I am also adding my Burlesque doll to the auctions today, so you can watch for her too!

No comments:

Thread Painting Cat Portrait