March 15, 2010

Ent Forest Spirit Up for Auction

Dragon Girl didn't sell at ebay auction, the auction ended on Suday morning without a bidder. I must say I'm not sad about it. I'd like to have her hang around for a while. So back into my etsy store for her.
I did list my Ent though. In order to promote the ADO Art Dolls Only dollmakers we are posting this week to gain a presence inthe ebay market. We plan to do this at the end of each month. All of sell primarily on etsy and have sold only occassionally on ebay.

So right now I still have my Leprechaun, which has a bid on it anends Tuesday. So I'll have to get ready to say goodbye to him. He was a pleasure to make.

Yesterday I listed my Ent. He was a summer project and a lot of fun to make. If you have the time stop by and see some of the other wonerful doll artists work now up for auction on etsy. Search ADO in the doll category. 


Here's my Ent that I put in yesterday.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

Thread Painting Cat Portrait