September 1, 2009

Lightening Storm

This summer has been a summer of bad weather. We've had more rain than I've ever seen... in fact my apartment building's underground flooded three times leaving us with no elevator and no access to the parking garage from inside the building. I found a video of the last lightening storm on City TV just click to see.

I think I took my week off during the best part of the summer ... lucky me. It was my own little creative retreat where I took the time away by myself to play and take an online class with Marilyn Radzat. I'll post some pictures soon of the my finished work. I don't want to share work in progress pics of someone elses class.. I'm sure you understand.

In the meantime, enjoy a bit of my summer storm. There's a spectular shot of lightening stiking the CN Tower in Toronto.

1 comment:

Abi said...

Ooh - look forward to seeing the pics. In the meantime,not sure if you accept awards, but I wanted to pass one on to you anyway - the image is on me blog! :O)

Thread Painting Cat Portrait