November 9, 2010

Ok, Yes, I'm a bit of a Gleek

I don't watch a whole lot of television, but must admit I'm addicted to Glee. I get so disappointed when the show airs a rerun instead of a new episode. 
I'm psyched to get home sit down with a bowl of popcorn and watch Sue demoralize another student and the rest of the cast sing their way through teenage angst!
Are you a "Gleek"?

Tonight:  Never Been Kissed
Finn and Sam find an unconventional way to control their urges, so some of the other glee kids start using it, too. But Coach Beiste gets wind of it and isn't pleased.

Nov 16: Substitute
A substitute teacher (Gwyneth Paltrow) takes over Mr. Schuester s Spanish class when he gets sick; when Sue fills in for Principal Figgins, she tries to flex his power on campus.
Can't wait to see Gwyneth in this role!!

No comments:

Thread Painting Cat Portrait