December 3, 2011

Can't Beleive it's only 3 weeks to Christmas!

I've been crazy busy knitting up some orders for Cowls and headwarmers and mittens for co-workers and can't beleive it crept on me so fast! I was at the library this morning and when they said the books were due Dec. 24th I thought WOW already?
I have my own gifts to finish making, orders to finish and sold items to ship. It's been a mad rush and I wouldn't miss a second of the craziness that is Christmas! For now though I'll have to leave my knitting aside and get ready for my first Christmas Party of the season!
Time flies! Are you ready?

I'm still offering a 20% discount in both my etsy shops. Just use BFCM20 at checkout and  I'll get your package in the mail the next day! Lots of jewelery, shawl pins, scarves, headwarmers, ornaments and puppets and dolls or my!
 


Cheers! Happy Shopping!

1 comment:

Dolores said...

I read the title of your post and right away said SHHHHHH. I'm not ready.

Thread Painting Cat Portrait