December 7, 2011

Meet a Pink Dreamer on our Magical Holiday Blog Hop

I love my next feature artist PinkDreamer's Art Journaling Kit.

Her art journaling kit-a handmade mixed media fabric blank journal and lots of vintage paper supplies!


all the stuff you need to start art journaling!!! simply add your paints and your imagination and...start creating!!!

the kit includes: one blank journal (with my mixed media art print on or whatever else you might like) with 120 pages of fine quality paper and lots of paper supplies-vintage and modern!

size of the fabric journal: 17x24cm
 
Her etsy shop eltsamp is full of creative mixed media supplies and projects.
 
And althugh my translator wasn't working I enjoyed a lovely wander through her blog. Be sure and take a peek!

No comments:

Thread Painting Cat Portrait