December 5, 2011

Magical Holiday Blog Hop continues: Meet Angela Giovanni

Exile, 8-1/2 x 11" Print by Angela DiGiovanni
Anglea DiGiovanni is next up on the magical blog hop. Angela generally uses acrylic paint, stabilo marks art pencils, gesso, watercolor pencils and even scrapbook papers in her work. See more of her work including my favourite "Exile" print from her etsy shop.

Be sure and stop by her blog, where she lives outloud! and see her favourite picks on the tour. Be sure to grab a cup of tea and see wome of her new work and earlier posts too!

In her own words she is: smart, shy, creative, unorganized, a deep feeler, the last child of 4, A knitter, a bookworm, newbie photographer, and mixed media artist. An entrepreneur. A business owner. A survivor.
A wannabe mother, farmer, and home schooler. I like troll dolls and melancholy music. My dog’s name is Woofie. My husband adores me. Blessed… ".

1 comment:

Angela DiGiovanni | Living Out Loud said...

Thank you so much for the shout out, Nancy :-) Glad you like my painting!

Thread Painting Cat Portrait