March 11, 2011

Elena Warrior Angel WIP

So work progresses with my Angel Warrior female version. I was inspired by  the character Elena in Nalini Singh's book Angel's Consort. I love to read Urban Fantasy on the subway on the way to work. Nalini is one of my favourite authors.
I have done some of the face up work, it's nice to begin to see what she's going to look like. I've done some more work on her costume and have tried once again to put leather on her boots, no luck, it still looks so bulky. Look's like I'll be back to apoxie. I need to work on her fingers too. They've gotten squashed somewhere along the way. I guess I was too impatient and didn't let them set up properly.
Oh well, maybe after lunch. I took off a couple days vacation so I could play in my studio. I find this time of year so depressing and I needed a little boost.

I also got Cayleigh's doll in the mail, so I've got some work to do on my travelling doll project. I also have a couple other projects on my mind. I've ordered some German glass eyes and some more living doll clay and I'm just waiting for them to arrive so I can begin "Red" and another project as yet unnamed. I'll keep you posted!

1 comment:

Trudie Averett said...

Fabulous! Can't wait to see the finished angel.

Thread Painting Cat Portrait